Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I know, I know, I know. Bloggy slacking again. I often think of blogging, but then can't think of anything to share. That doesn't sound like me, does it? I almost always have something to say. Ho hum!

Luke loves chapstick. He doesn't necessarily want to put it on his own lips, but on everyone else's. So, this morning, the conversation went as follows:

Luke: "Mom? Are your lips cracking?"
Tiff: "Well, maybe a little bit."
Luke: "Do you need some chapstick?"
Tiff: "Sure!"
***Chapstick is applied quite nicely, I might add.***
Tiff: "Thanks, Luke! That really helps."
Luke: "I'm just doing my job, mom."

Isn't that adorable? He's just doing his job. I LOVE some of the things he comes up with!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Very cute! I wish Jackson would take to applying some to his own lips. Would you believe he PEELS the skin off . . . ?