Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

OK, I have a confession...I really want to play Christmas music. I mean...I REALLY want to play Christmas music. Most of you will probably think that it's crazy that I start my Holiday season November 1st anyway...but with the chance of snow in our future, and being super close to November 1st, I may just have to bust out the Christmas CD collection today.
To tell you the truth, I've already begun Christmas shopping. With being 7 months pregnant, I am just fearful of either being too tired by the time the shopping season comes around, or going into early labor. I feel a "push" to get it done (pun was completely intended). I LOVE Christmas shopping, don't you? I love walking through the meticulously decorated malls, with all of the sights and sounds of Christmas. I love the hustle and bustle. I understand that such hustle and bustle is not what the season is about. Believe you me, every year the true meaning of Christmas becomes more and more dear to my heart, but I absolutely love all of the other activity that comes with it. It is absolutely exhilarating to me. Maybe because at heart, I am a shopper. I love shopping for others. It's a challenge for me to find that one gift that will make the recipient "ooo" and "ahh". I love it.
Is anyone else as crazy as I am?
p.s. Shelby is supposed to get 3 inches of snow by tomorrow evening...not looking forward to that...yet.
p.s.s. Any ideas on what to get those fabulous grandparents that have absolutely everything? Please respond a.s.a.p. I have shopping to do!!!

No comments: