Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Truth About Pom Poms

Craft pom-poms. We love craft pom-poms at our house. We make catepillars, glue googley eyes on them and all sorts of things. They are super fun. Luke, though, has a tendency to get them all out of the craft closet and carry them from room to room. I find little pom-poms everywhere. I found a whole storehouse of them in one of Luke's shoes and again under my bed. I'll shout it from the rooftops, "WE LOVE POM-POMS!"
Last night when Luke was brushing his teeth, he began to put his fingers in the 3 drain holes just beneath the rim of the bathroom sink.
He said, "Mom, put your finger in here!"
"Why, Luke?"
"It's pom-poms!"
"What on Earth are you talking about?"
"There are pom-poms in these holes!"
"LUKE! You put a pom-pom in the hole?"
"No."
Phew, I thought. What is he talking about?
"No, mom. I put 3 pom-poms in the hole."
Lovely.

3 comments:

Makila said...

Did you get them out? :)

Tiff said...

I can't find them! He shoved them way in there. Boys.

Janna said...

We've had pom-pom issues too. ;o) I wouldn't be surprised to discover there are some lurking in my drain also. Good luck with that. ;o)