Monday, February 16, 2009

A Big Bloggy Slacker (AKA BBS)

Hi, all! I've been a BBS lately (Big Bloggy Slacker). It's not that I don't have things to post, it's that I'm too lazy to post! Here are some pictures to share. Enjoy!


Katelyn-all ready for church.


Big brother and little sister. This pose is quite amazing, actually. Luke doesn't share his bed with anyone. Plus, Katelyn was able to get a "wave" in!



Luke as a Super Hero. My mom had a friend make him this cape for Christmas. On one side, it's blue and has a capital L for Luke. On the other side, it's red and has a capital N for Nebraska! Isn't it funny that Luke knows the "super hero pose"?


A picture of crazy hair!

2 comments:

Makila said...

Cute pictures. The one of Luke in his superhero pose is so adorable!

Janna said...

Missed you posting! And love the new look! I have been having too much fun messing around with different templates. I think Luke is quite a handsome fellow, crazy hair and all. And Katelynn is looking pleasingly plump--good job. ;o)